09122020Safest17

Carbon monoxide is an odourless, colourless silent killer that can leak from gas heaters if a fault is present. The presence of carbon monoxide has serious implications for health, causing chronic illness or even death.

Carbon monoxide testing is critical to the safety of the occupants of a property. Whether you are an owner or a renter, don't wait and contact Safest.

Listen to Vanessa Robinson's story, who tragically lost her two sons to carbon monoxide poisoning from a faulty gas heater in 2010.

Vanessa's Story